Pro'after
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Últimos assuntos
» Alguns plugins para JB ( Jail Break )
Guia para Recoil I_icon_minitimeTer 18 Jun 2013, 12:38 por R3pTy

» Opniao sobre o server
Guia para Recoil I_icon_minitimeSáb 18 Ago 2012, 09:17 por padilha

» FAKE CONTRA [A.R] Team
Guia para Recoil I_icon_minitimeSeg 13 Ago 2012, 11:19 por Cauezor

» FAKE / CFS / CLAN PROAFTER
Guia para Recoil I_icon_minitimeDom 12 Ago 2012, 01:01 por brunopsy

» Quantia de players / Rank
Guia para Recoil I_icon_minitimeSáb 11 Ago 2012, 18:59 por chR;1

» Fui banido novamente!!
Guia para Recoil I_icon_minitimeQua 08 Ago 2012, 20:26 por kLein

» CF MARCADO CONTRA SPETSNAZ TEAM
Guia para Recoil I_icon_minitimeSeg 06 Ago 2012, 18:23 por brunopsy

» X1 COM BRUNO
Guia para Recoil I_icon_minitimeQua 25 Jul 2012, 07:37 por MagaiveR 4.0

» Pro'after[A.R] . Joga0 !!! NA SUA DESPEDIDA DE SOLTEIRO !!! CAIU NA NET rs
Guia para Recoil I_icon_minitimeQua 18 Jul 2012, 17:45 por padilha

Guia para Recoil

Ir para baixo

Guia para Recoil Empty Guia para Recoil

Mensagem  Grimm Seg 12 Dez 2011, 08:13

No-Recoil Hack vs. Proper Recoil Control:

One of the most common misconceptions made by Counter-Strike 1.6 players and server admins to date is the thought that no-recoil hacks are easily detectable when spectating another player. This is a fallacy. In reality, no-recoil hacks are difficult to detect from spectate mode with 100% accuracy. In fact, the vast majority of players and server admins do not understand how spectator mode works and they would think that properly executed legitimate recoil control was a no-recoil hack. And here is why:

When spectating a player that is spraying with a rifle, your view of what is going on will be completely different than what the actual view of the player. The difference between what a spectator sees from what the player see�s is that from spectate, a players screen and crosshair are always centered on the impact point of the bullets rather than the players actual crosshair position.

For example, when a person is playing the game and spraying with a rifle, for the first several bullets the player�s crosshair will recoil upwards a little bit then stop. As soon as the crosshair stops rising and has reached its maximum height, the bullets will begin to recoil up and begin impacting outside of and above the crosshair before stopping at a maximum height. If a player pulls down on his mouse correctly while he is shooting, and is skilled at controlling his recoil, he can shoot off an entire clip and make all 30 bullets impact at approximately the same height.

What would this look like from the view of a spectator? The normal effects of recoil would not be seen as both the bullets and the crosshair would remain at the same general height for all 30 bullets sprayed out of the entire clip. Thus most would believe that this is a no-recoil hack. (A link to 2 demos that illustrate this effect can be found at the end of this thread).

How to Properly Control Recoil with a Rifle:

To properly control recoil with a rifle like an AK or a Colt, pay attention to where your bullets impact rather than on the position of your crosshair. When spraying with a rifle, pull down and to the right or left as bullets recoil up and left or right. For the colt, aim with the top crosshair bar after bullet 5 or so. With AK, you need to compensate further.

With both the AK and the Colt, bullets 1-5 all impact at the center of an upwards rising crosshair (rising upwards and slightly to the left or right). Below is a screenshot of the the 5th bullet in an uncontrolled spray. The starting height of the crosshair was on the wall centered right on the border where the 2 wall textures meet.

Bullet 5:
Guia para Recoil Bullet5jd8
So from bullets 1-5 aim with the center of your crosshair by keeping it on your target by pulling your mouse down and slightly left or right so that your crosshair stays on target. If done correctly, it will appear that your gun has no recoil from either spec or in a pov demo.

After bullet 5, your crosshair will recoil up no further and the next 2 bullets will each recoil up and out of the xhair, usually at an angle.

With a colt, your bullets will no longer rise after bullet 7. They will, however spread left and right to a maximum spread distance. The bullets are drawn to the furthest left/right position and will tend to settle on them, but may jump between the left and right. You can predict that if your crosshair starts rising up left, that your bullets will likely rise in this direction to a point, then jump to the other direction and back. Contrary to popular belief, unlike the upwards recoil, the left/right spread is random. You can spray a wall a hundred times and see 100 different patterns.

So to compensate for this, you must pull your mouse down and to the opposite direction that the bullets are spreading to center the bullet impacts on your target. With a colt and a small crosshair on 640 by 480, bullets will recoil upwards to top bar of xhair, and left or right to side bar of xhair.
Guia para Recoil Impactxw1
So if the bullets spray up and right, the top bar of your xhair should go down to head level and to the left of the of the player so that the right xhair bar is on the player. (Highlighted in above image are top xhair bar and right xhair bar). Remember, the bullets will often jump back and forth between top left and top right so you may have to react fast or shake the crosshair left and right over the player.

The AK reacts the same way as the Colt but your bullets will recoil further up and spread further to the sides.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.: First of all, I just want to point out that some people are able to tell the difference between proper recoil control and a hack from spec mode pretty easily if they know exactly what to look for. But most people have no idea about how this actually works and because �SteamBans never has and never will ban anyone based on recoil alone� (Quote by Pulp - SteamBans.com - Staff - COD), the discussion and explanation on that matter are for another article at another time.

That being said, I thought I should mention that this article is a modified, re-worded, more easily understood, and less confusing version of a post I made long ago that was locked for stupid reasons. Hopefully this updated version will be clear and more helpful than the last.
Grimm
Grimm

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo